- It is ideal that all financial arrangements for your medical care at Aditya Hospital must be made prior to or at the time of admission either through Insurance, Corporate Tie-up or Advance Deposit.
- We are an associate of Preferred Provider Network in many managed care and health insurance plans. Please make sure we are on your list of participating hospitals. If we are not, you will be financially responsible for your bill.
- If preauthorization of patient's admission is required by you may please contact the Reception before admission
- In case of uninsured patients, an advance amount has to be deposited depending on the estimate of the services to be availed provided by us.
- In case of a corporate tie-up, please bring with you a signed letter from your company clearly accepting financial responsibility for all medical care. The Hospital will provide care in the ward specified by your company. Any deviations from the instructions will be billed directly to the patient. For further assistance you may please contact to our Mediclaim/Insurance department.
- We will bill services you receive based on our tariffs & any advance payment will be settle accordingly at the time of final bill payment. Our billing department remain open round the clock to receive payment.
- Your bills can be settled with cash, pay orders, Demand Drafts, Debit / Credit Cards (Visa or MasterCard).
- You will be charged rent for your room commencing from the day of admission. The room rent is charged @ 24 hours as per the bed occupied by the patient. Doctor’s fee, OT charges, medicines, consumables, service charges etc. will be charged additional.
- You are requested to enquire about your outstanding bill every day from billing counter and pay on regular basis.