- The Department of Patient Advocacy’s mission is to participate in achieving The Aditya Hospital vision by supporting the creation of optimal patient and family experiences and by promoting the active management of patient inquiries, feedback and complaints.
- The Department of Patient Advocacy is made up of professionals from various health care backgrounds who possess a wide range of skills and expertise. We strive to…
- Facilitate the resolution of patient and family concerns in a timely manner, in an atmosphere of respect, compassion and fairness for all involved.
- Promote a culture of courtesy and respect in a patient-centered environment.
- Promote a culture of quality and patient safety.
- Proactively support the identification, analysis and mitigation of potential risks for our patients.
- Provide expertise, support and guidance through review of adverse events and critical incidents.
- Promote and practice evidence-based decision-making.
- Support and promote on-going learning.
- If you have questions, feedback or complaints about the care you or your family member is receiving, your health care team needs to know. Please don’t hesitate to initiate a discussion with your nurse, your physician or the clinical team.